Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thank you to Pink Magazine...



Check out Pink Magazine! Editor Cynthia Good says
PINK exists to promote this new generation of women who are making a significant impact on the world through their work and their lives-while being true to themselves.

These leaders know success doesn´t come from wearing a navy blue suit, a bow tie, and lowering one´s voice to sound more masculine (as I did in my first TV job, circa 1982). They know that it has more to do with who you are than what you do, more to do with your values and sense of self worth than your paycheck. It also has to do with asking for and getting what you want-out of your work, your relationships, your life. "I'm not afraid to speak up," says Hudson. "I'm not aware when I walk in the room that I´m a woman. I´m walking in as someone who wants to contribute."

Good says, "PINK shares stories of remarkable individuals, along with expert advice and cutting edge data and emerging trends to help readers gain more financial independence, and more equity and opportunity in the workplace.
"

special thank you to Ms. Kimberly Barnett for supporting the birth of a self-esteem blog for the readers soon to be featured on homepage of the website. I can't wait.

check out my self esteem blog "How to loose 10lbs in 15 days" ...It's not what you would expect


www.AmeerahAlisande.blogspot.com
www.AmeerahAlisande.net