Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More Precious Moments....


Ok. So, this was the day that only a fellow author could truly understand. But when I received my U.S. Copyright and ISBN Bar Code from Bowker it was the most amazing sense of accomplishment. I felt like I had been a soldier at battle on the field for years and finally here was my badge of honor that I made it out of there. WOW! I cried, I jumped, I skipped through the office. It was hillarious! I had to print it out and blow it up and.....frame it on my wall where it hangs! hee hee If you dont know, this little bar code symbolizes that even when I am gone from this earth physically, my work and words will always live on. And in the United States Library of Congress I will always be there. Its so official. Get one for yourself if you don't feel me. Most def a precious life moment...

www.AmeerahAlisande.net