Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Interviews and Promo Videos New Authors




We got the opportunity to shoot promo videos on location all day and the best part was the interviews with New Authors on the Verge of big thangs. This was my first interview on camera for the book and the first time I had to use Que cards for the promo welcome video. It was a trip to say the least! but we made it happen...Freedom Movement got a face lift so we are juiced to post our new videos on the site! I will post the videos once they come back from editing. The lesson of the day was never work for 11 hours with no food in 100 degree weather or you will get sick. I mean SICK as a dog...But today I learned how important it is to keep working through your pain and since my work is my passion it gave me that extra push to keep smiling despite the bumpin headache and annoying stomach twisting nausea. LOL... Check out the location shots! There was a river with real ducks in it, an infinity pool with waterfalls and palm trees and the works and we were blessed to be able to run a muck and get filmed all over the estate! These interviews are hilarious...


www.AmeerahAlisande.com