Monday, August 24, 2009

Hilltop Community Church Youth Group


Hilltop Community Church youth group under Pastor Corey, the youth pastor, brought some young people from Australia out to perform and speak to the young people. I was truly moved and inspired to hear the message they had for us. The message was love! Love yourself and your creator. It was deep! And right up my alley.

I was also stunned to hear from Pastor Debbie that she and the Pastor (her husband) have both read my book No One is Coming to the Rescue, while on their anniversary vacation! If that were not enough to make me blush and grin from ear to ear, then I had the chance to speak with a young female leader (I am a huge fan of her poetry, its DOPE!) who told me she had finished my book and was transformed, how on-time the message was for her life, and how she has 3x5 cards with vocab and growth spurts from the books lessons that she can refer to. I was blown away...I love this church! Come through if you ever find yourself in Hilltop Area, Richmond CA. I'll be there any time I am in town!